Part Time** – Clerical/Graphics/Promotions Assistant
Great Plains Media in Lawrence, KS (105.9 Kiss FM, 92.9 The Bull, 1320 KLWN-AM, and 101.7KLWN-FM) is seeking fresh new talent to join our team. The role will include a full scope of marketing initiatives including but not limited to PR, clerical, digital strategy and events. The person will interface with the station Program Directors and Business Manager.
This position is for part-time employment only. Great Plains Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Great Plains Media is an equal opportunity employer. Background checks and controlled-substance screenings will be conducted for all final candidates being considered for employment.
**Must be consistently available during these hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, 11a-1P
Thurs., Fri: 2p-5p
Work closely with promotions and programming team to create and maintain highly effective marketing campaigns whilst maintaining brand image and yearly budget
• Create and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents needed as requested
• Create, update and engage conversation via a comprehensive social media plan for all platforms
• Coordinate the development, printing and distribution of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns
• Research new marketing tools and ideas, publications, websites, and social media platforms
• Assisting in front desk calls and contest winners
Must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driving record.
Successful Candidate will provide State Issued Driving Record at time of hire.
• Strong computer skills (including proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop preferred
• Willingness to learn new digital platforms
• Familiarity with dominant social media platforms
• Passion for keeping up to date on news and entertainment information.
• Collaborative spirit and willingness to pitch in on a wide variety of tasks between departments
• Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs.
• Friendly & Outgoing personality
• Outstanding ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Other duties as assigned
Send resume and references to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls Accepted
Email Subject Line: Clerical/Graphics/Promotions P/T Opening Plains Media – Lawrence, KS